We are the great assistants you never had. We work fast. We know
what we're doing. We are accurate and clear. And we understand your
We're active in getting you what you want, and we're proactive,
too. When you need us to find out something, we go after it fast.
And when we find out something you should know, we put it on your
Here are some things we've done recently:
- Laid out a knowledge management program for a CIO who'd been
handed that as an MBO.
- Analyzed the costs/benefits of a proposed upgrade, which resulted
in a significant change in direction for the project.
- Held a B2B strategy session in a highly diverse company, which
resulted in better focus on short-term results.
- Helped a company to decommit temporarily to a badly flawed software
package by showing how the same benefits could be achieved through
When you sign up for strategic advisory services, here's what you get:
- We work with you on and your team on site so that we can get
to understand your organization, your business requirements, and
your strategic information plan.
- We agree on a series of strategic projects that we are well-equipped
to do, ranging from establishing a new strategic information plan to educating your C-level peers on the benefits
of new technologies to making rational choices among competing
- We provide rapid telephone and e-mail access to you and your staff and on-site access as needed.
- We give you access to all our published materials, but only alert you to material that bears on your immediate needs.
- As conditions change, we take up new projects or wrap up old ones, so that we are only doing what you need now.
For these services, you pay a monthly retainer based on the level
of effort expected. Typical contracts last for six months. This
form of engagement assures maximum flexibility.
For more information about these services, contact